Main focus: Digital literacy now
Languages: German, English, French
Topics: soft skills, digitale transformation, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, human machine cooperation, ki in hr
Since 2018: Development and marketing of the company's own software The Personnel Selection Tool
Steering Committee FZI Research Center for Information Technology Karlsruhe, Friend’s Association
since 2008: Freelance management consultant with focus on artificial intelligence in HR, competence development in digital transformation, structured and competence-based personnel selection
2005 to 2008 Head of people development and organizational development, Thieme Medical Publishing Company, Stuttgart
2001 bis 2005 Driving projects for corporations, medium-sized companies and universities:
- International talent assessments for Mondi Plc South Africa
- Benchmark project for education and training section of BASF
- Project personnel development of the Volkswagen Foundation for the University of Mannheim
1996/1997 Export marketing consulting in the Birmingham area, Great Britain
- Degrees in Great Britain and Germany
- Expert for networked IT systems, 2019
- Workshops on artificial intelligence,
among others at the University of Berkeley
- External data protection officers, Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Scrum Master, 2019
Examples of previous talks / appearances:
Keynote at AI ffm: "AI in personnel selection - myth and truth from research." (Keynote in English)
Feedback: "It was an exciting topic, well presented, excellent English. When people asked questions, you informed them and provoked them to think."
KÜNSTLICHE INTELLIGENZ IN HR - Was kommt wirklich auf Ihr Unternehmen zu?
(Basics zu KI, Tops und Flops der KI im Recruiting, Ausblick). 4. Heilbronner Personalforum.