German English French
- PhD candidate at the Heinrich-Heine University in Düsseldorf under the supervision of Dr. Ingo Take on the DFG-funded project "Sources of Legitimacy of Regional Governance in the Global South".
- Dissertation project "Strengthening the accountability of the Women, Peace and Security Agenda through regional governance in the Global South"
- board member of the United Nations Association of Germany
- Project leader of the #womenps 2019 project of the Think Tank Polis180
2017 - 2019
- Project Assistant at UN Women Germany in Bonn
Master of Politics, Administration and International Relations at the Zeppelin University, SOAS University and ETH Zurich
Bachelor of Applied Language Science in Chinese and English at the Sorbonne Paris IV