Main focus: The art of (un)learning
Languages: English, German, Spanish
Topics: facilitation, leadership transformation, mindset
Services: Talk, Moderation, Workshop management, Consulting, Coaching, Interview
Willing to travel for an event.
Willing to talk for nonprofit.
"Innovate your mindset" - To learn new things we need to let go of obsolete knowledge.
Changes and crises offer opportunities to reshape one's comfort zone.
I activate and guide people on engaging with new learning topics and perspectives.
What is needed for successful (un)learning?
• Meaningfulness: What is it good for? Why do I want to engage with it?
• Awareness: What is my current attitude to this topic? What are my experiences with it?
• Exchange: What experiences do the others have? What do we have in common/do we see differently?
• Ownership: What is my contribution? What is my share of the (un)learning success?
• Letting go: Which views/tools do not longer fit into the new context?
As a facilitator and "journey guide" I take care of
• a psychologically safe environment
• structure & moderation of the process
• the inclusion of all participants
Can cause side-effects like mutual understanding, proactive participation and strong feeling of belonging.
As an experienced trainer, enthusiastic facilitator and "worldwilde" woman, it is my passion to bring people in touch with a variety of topics.
My international work experience and life abroad have made it possible to
• engage with other realities and worldviews
• experience diversity as an enrichment
I would like to foster more curiosity and the courage to question things (including one's own views) in others.
Since the end of 2020 I am back in Austria and enjoy opportunities such as "the art of hosting and harvesting conversations", Projektschmieden, fuck up nights etc., that allow and foster openness, collaboration and collective intelligence.
Degree: MSc in Management of Training and Development