Main focus: Self-Leadership for Leaders
Twitter handle: @EvaMariaScheid
Languages: German, English
Topics: leadership coaching, leadership 4.0, selfleadership, neuroleadership
Services: Talk, Moderation, Workshop management, Consulting, Coaching, Interview
Willing to travel for an event.
Willing to talk for nonprofit.
Cultivating a growth mindset. Expert for Self-Leadership and Neuroleadership.
I am a business leader, transformation consultant, coach, speaker with more than 20 years of business leadership experience in large systems integration and consulting companies.
Management of international teams has been a major aspect of my daily business since 2010 where I have also taken a key role in several first-time client transformation journeys.
A certified Internal Family System (IFS) coach (level 2), self-leadership combined with neuroleadership is core to my business style and coaching practice.
Passionate about mixed leadership and personal development, I have been elected to chair the Berlin-Brandenburg chapter of EWMD (ewmd.org) for the last 4 years, after 2 years as co-chair.
I am an Industrial Engineer from Technical University Darmstadt.
Ich have lived in California, Belgium, Hong Kong, and Japan.
Examples of previous talks / appearances:
20-Dec-2020. Duration 20 min.
Sharing personal leadership experience and practical insights about my 3 favourite tools for Selfleadership and Neuroleadership.
26-Nov-2020. Duration 2 hours.
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- How to make giving and receiving feedback enjoyable?
- Getting lost on the way to the new meeting room while on the phone discussing an escalation?
- Getting frantic to meet the deadline?
- Oops, I just missed the core point of the session due to multi-tasking.
- Volunteering and contributing to Open Source - Why do people do it?
- Why do some of the high performers run into burnout and what can I as their leader do about it?
- Taking the wrong turn at the intersection while discussing a difficult situation with the person on the passenger seat?
Join this interactive session by and with Eva Maria Scheid to learn more about the importance of self-leadership and neuroleadership on this journey.This talk is in: English
Was braucht eine Führungskraft, um erfolgreich virtuell führen zu können?
Was brauchen Mitarbeiter*Innen, um virtuelle Führung zu akzeptieren?
Bedeutet kein Käffchen = keine informelle Ebene zum Austausch?
Wie gelingt Team-Spirit online?