Main focus: B2B Content Marketing
Languages: English, German
Country: United Kingdom
Topics: content strategy, copywriting, b2b marketing, content marketing, content workshop, content production, content creation
Services: Talk, Moderation, Workshop management, Consulting, Interview
Willing to travel for an event.
I don't want to talk for nonprofit.
Equipped with a wealth of experience in B2B marketing, Melody understands complex business landscapes and transforms them into compelling narratives.
She has worked with B2C companies like Vinokilo and 7-figure B2B companies in the MedTech, Technology and Pharma sectors.
- The sound of success: How to craft a compelling brand voice
- LinkedIn demystified: 5 best practices for B2B to drive growth
- How to choose the right content platforms for your brand
- B2B and AI marketing: What the future holds
Melody has been trained by Copyhackers, the home of conversion copywriting, and the School of Art and Communication.
Examples of previous talks / appearances:
- The purpose of content
- Content vs copy
- How to use the right content for your audience
- How to find your brand voice
- Cote principles for content creation for sales
- A few points about female customers
- The customer journey
- The QUEST formula
- Blog/newsletter/ social media tipsThis talk is in: English
If you want to make it as an entrepreneur you need to learn how to connect, communicate and convert your audience and ideal client into a paying customer. How do you do that? With real, honest, authentic connection.
Here, we are picking the brain of industry expert, copywriter Melody Flumendorf, to find out what exactly an authentic connection looks and feels like, why it's essential and what can happen when we don't have it.
Melody is a copywriter for ambitious businesses worldwide and is well known for her clear, unfussy and funny writing style as well as the great rapport she has for her clients. When it comes to an authentic connection she talks the talk AND walks the walk. With clients across the world, she has helped individuals become thought leaders in their field via their content and copywriting.This talk is in: English
- An overview