Themenschwerpunkt: Soziales Unternehmertum
Sprache/n: Deutsch, Englisch, Spanisch, Dänisch
Themen: bottom of the pyramid theory, business in africa, social business, online marketing, seo, social entrepreneurship, social media
I am co-founder of the award winning business Ruby Life that provides a long-term menstrual hygiene solution, Ruby Cup, to girls and women world wide.
Prior to becoming a social entrepreneur, I have acted as researcher, drafting studies for the UN General Assembly, worked as corporate analyst and on business strategy, consulted on micro-finance topics, and organized high-level roundtable discussions at the EU Parliament.
I hold a Bachelor degree in Business language and Culture and a Master degree in International Business and Politics from the Copenhagen Business School, and was a visiting student the Universidad Autónoma (Madrid) and University of California (Berkeley). My hobbies are yoga, guitar, dancing, singing and reading.
William Davidson Institute, University of Michigan, USA
Publication of Master thesis, "Do you have to be Rich to be Green? How to make sustainable products available in BOP markets".
Social Impact Lab (SIL), Berlin, Germany
Consultant & Member of the Jury for selecting winners of the SIL programme.
Technical University, Braunschweig, Germany
Lecturing at the course, "Climate and Resource Conservation in Developing Countries".
- Nominated for Deutscher Gründerpreis 2016
- Winner of the ZDF show "Kampf der Start-Ups", 2015
- Wilhelm Löhe Prize for Entrepreneurship, Education, Health and Social Affairs, 2014
- Finalist at Ben & Jerry’s Social Entrepreneurship Competition, UK, 2012
- Winner of Fidelity Future Impact Award’ 2nd prize, Switzerland, 2012
- Winner of Venture Cup, Denmark, 2012
- Grand prize Winner of the Global Social Entrepreneurship Competition, US, 2012
- Semi-finalist at the Echoing Green Competition, US, 2012
- Winner of ‘Develop Prize’, Foreign Ministry of Denmark, 2011